Due to the overwhelming size of our listener community, it is impossible to provide direct technical support to everyone who uses our free service.
If you require a higher level of support, we recommend RadioTunes Premium, which offers direct technical support to all subscribers.
Please be sure to review these common questions before contacting us directly below.
- Do I need to join?
- What is a Premium subscription?
When you create a free account, you are allowed unlimited streaming at respectable audio quality, but with some commercial interruptions. Premium offers even higher audio quality, commercial-free, for a low monthly fee.
- How do I listen on the website?
The easiest way to listen is by visiting the home page and clicking on a tune-in link next to any channel.
- How do I listen using an external player?
The player settings page allows you to use an external player to listen to any channel.
- How do I listen on my mobile device?
You can use one of our mobile apps to listen on your iOS, Android, BlackBerry, or Windows Phone device.
- Which audio formats and bitrates do you stream?
Our free service streams:
- MP3: 96 kbits/sec
- AAC-HE: 40 kbits/sec
Our Premium service streams:
- MP3: 256 kbits/sec
- AAC: 128 kbits/sec
- AAC-HE: 64 and 40 kbits/sec
- How much does Premium membership cost?
Plans are available for as low as:
$7 per month
$70 per year
$120 per 2 years
- Are all channels included when I upgrade to Premium?
Absolutely – you get the total package of 166+ channels!
Premium users also gain access to new channels before they are released to free listeners.
- Which payment options do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
- Is the connection secure when paying for Premium?
All billing operations are performed over a secure connection so that your personal information remains confidential.
- How am I billed?
As a subscription service, we automatically bill your credit card or Paypal account depending on your subscription term. You will receive email confirmation whenever a payment is made.
- Which company will bill my credit card or Paypal account?
AudioAddict, Inc. is our billing provider, and is the name you will see on your billing statement.
- What is your cancellation policy?
You can cancel at any time, for any reason, and you will not be billed again. Once cancelled, your Premium membership will remain active until its expiration.
- What is My Favorites?
My Favorites allows registered users to customize a list of preferred radio channels for quick access. My Favorites can be listened to through the website, from any media player, or using one of our mobile apps.
- Can I share my Premium account with friends or family?
Your support enables us to continue building a better service. We encourage everyone who enjoys our service to pay for their own Premium account. Your Premium account can be used in multiple places or on multiple devices, as long as only one connection is active at any given moment.
Our system detects multiple connections by the same account and will disconnect all additional listeners.
- My audio keeps dropping out or buffering. How do I Fix it?
- Ensure your connection is not saturated with downloads, system updates, or other users sharing same the connection.
- Test a different channel.
- Test a lower bit-rate stream of the same channel.
- Connect from a different network.
(Free wi-fi networks can be notoriously intermittent.)
- Stream video from another service like YouTube or Hulu.
- I cannot hear audio at all. What should I do?
- Check the volume controls on your media player and your computer.
- Test a song stored directly on your computer.
- My question is not answered here, what can I do?
Please contact us and describe your question in as much detail as possible.